Whether you’re moving across country or you just bought a car and you need it delivered, we make it easy to transport your vehicle.
Car enthusiasts cannot be parted from their pride and joy easily. However, sometimes life gets in the way and they are forced to make a difficult decision. Should they sell their car or take it with them? Fortunately, there are many companies that would be happy to help. A moving company which has received rave reviews called 1st Class Moving and Storage would be delighted to help. They are located in Central Florida and offer moving services for both residential and commercial purposes. They can even move items from coast to coast.
If you’re adamant about keeping your vehicle with you while you move, here are your options:
- Transport your vehicle with your furniture – Many moving companies offer services which enable them to move cars and furniture in the same van. You should know that this can quickly become quite expensive because the quote you will receive is dependent on many factors. These factors include the weight of the item and the time taken to transport the items as well as the distance between the pick up spot and destination. Cars are usually not very light which can quickly ramp up the cost making it unfeasible if you aren’t careful.
- Transport your vehicle using an auto shipping company – If the cost of a moving company proves too high, you can look at a company that specializes in transporting vehicles. These kinds of companies transport cars, bikes and sometimes boats too in special types of trucks.
What price should I expect?
Vehicle shippers will quote you a price depending on your needs and circumstances. It is important to not sign the go ahead with the first company who gives you a quote. Get free quotes from different companies before deciding on one. This will give you a good idea on what the market rates are as well as arm you with options which each company might try to one-up which will secure you a good deal. The factors that vehicle shippers look at are –
- Operating condition,
- Hauler provided insurance coverage,
- Hauler provided services.
It is also important to visit your state’s office for motor vehicles before deciding to move your vehicle. Ask about the following while there –
- Ask them which tests your vehicle needs to pass such as emission tests, inspection and safety. If you’ve bought a used car, ask them whether the seller or buyer pays for the vehicles tests.
- Ask them how much the total will come up to for all of the tests.
- Upcoming legislation may make certain models of vehicles obsolete. Ask them if upcoming laws will make the registration and other related fees rise on any of the cars you are interested in.
Everyone’s financial situations are different and only you can decide whether it’s viable or not to transport your vehicle. Call 1st Class Moving and Storage if you’re seriously thinking of moving your vehicle. We will be happy to help you with everything when it comes to moving.
Moving to or out of the Central Florida | Orlando area? Get a FREE Moving Quote! Call 800-297-6683.